The Music Made By MP4:
Advantages of MP4
- It is not made from non-human blood sources, so fear of contracting diseases such are Mad Cow Disease are eliminated.
- It is a small molecule, therefore it cannot support viral replication or transport a virus, making it unsusceptible to HIV and Mad Cow Disease thus eliminating disease transmission.
- It has universal compatibility, so it can be used on anyone with any blood type.
- It can survive in more harsh environments such as the pre-hospital environment.
- Original blood substitutes were thinner than hemoglobin and were not enclosed in a blood cell. This caused the molecules to free float through the body, releasing oxygen throughout the body rather than targeting the tissues that needed them. MP4 is attached to a hemoglobin and does not have this problem.
- Other blood substitutes, remove NO from the vessel walls causing vasoconstriction, MP4 does not removed NO from the vessels.
- MP4 uses blood past its shelf life, extracts the hemoglobin and modifies it by attaching polyethelyne glycol chains.
- The modified blood is a powder which has an indefinite shelf life and is reconstituted when it is needed with any liquid that is non irritating to the human body, often saline solution.
- In a trial in Sweden, 12 patients were administered MP4 18 months ago and have shown no ill effects.
- It decomposes quickly in the body.