1) Which B vitamin is involved with the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine?
2) Why are deficiencies in pantothenic acid and biotin so rare?
3) Which type of people are most likely to suffer from a deficiency in cyanocoblamin (B12)?
4) Which of these B vitamins is not involved with the production of red blood cells?
5) A deficiency in which B vitamin leads to pellagra?
6) What would be a good source of Riboflavin (B2)?
7) What B vitamin is associated with carboxylation reactions in the body?
8) Are B vitamins water or fat soluble?
<< Back to Introduction