References and Links
These are mostly excellent links that helped me assemble the site's information almost exclusively.
- June 2002 - An extremely recent and accurate article by a researcher at CDT for OEMagazine. Excellent explanations of LEP technology, relevant discussion of LEP's future.
- Seemingly an excellent article written by scientists in the field. Some nice pictures. I haven't had a chance to look through this one yet however.
- Philips discuss their LEP research, they licensed the technology from CDT. Good information.
- Wave Report
- A comparison of display technologies, old and new (LEP).
- Certainly a dubious source, although there is plenty of information, treat with a pinch of salt.
- Future of Print-Media
- Spring 1999 - A good article that seems to address the marketability of LEPs and their probability of success.
- Mark Williamson
- Another student created a LEP site. Like mine, some areas are good, others a little brief, (also the use of the particle in a box model is invalid, I tried it too you see..)
- Axelle's OLED Page
- An amateur sounding title, but a treasure trove of LEP links and sites. Well worth a rummage!
- David Braun
- If only I had found this page sooner! Really good links.
- LEPs technological backgrounder
- Not as easy a read as you would like, but these are the men behind teh magic.
- High Performance LEPs for colour displays
- Full of numbers and specifications. Nice.
- Burroughs et al., Nature, 347, 539.
- Friend et al., Nature, 397, 121.
- Wilson et al., Nature, 413, 828.
- Page of references.